Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Max is officially smarter than I am.

A few days ago we were driving and we passed a big bus. I said, “Max look at that bus! There's lots of kids in that bus.” Then Max said, “Lots of kids? Are there any daddies on that bus?” and I said, “No. Just kids.” Max replied, “Is a kid driving that bus?”

Then today I was baking some cupcakes for my neighbor. Max asked me if the stove was on and I said "Yes." He asked me a few more times and I said "Yes" every time. (I realized later he was giving me the opportunity to think about my answer.) Then he said, "Mom, it's not the stove, it's the oven."

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Nothing gets by Max, does it?

Kristi said...

That's great! It doesn't take long for these kids to outsmart us, I'm sure Cailia's smarter than me too.