Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A Couple of Max Stories

A few days ago we got some shoes in the mail for Ella. They had some strings on them holding them together. Max got the scissors and while he was helping me cut the strings he said, “It won't be long now, Ella.”


I often talk to Max about things he did when he was a baby so that he doesn't feel left out when I praise Ella for learning something new. A couple of days ago, Max started a conversation by saying, “When I was a baby and Ella was a big boy . . .”
I think it's cute that Max can't imagine our family without Ella!
(I think he sometimes thinks all babies are girls, so it makes sense that he thinks Ella must have been a big boy. It also makes sense why he doesn't quite understand why he won't be a girl when he grows up.)

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Those are great! I love the way Max talks and thinks. Xander thinks he's going to be a mommy when he grows up too.